This three-day conference aims to gather scientists working in Poland on all aspects of neutron stars, such as multimessenger astronomy, physics of dense matter, and relativistic nuclear astrophysics.
The conference is organized at the Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center of the Polish Academy of Sciences, in Warsaw.
The scientific program includes plenary talks from invited speakers as well as standard talks and poster presentations chosen from the abstracts of registered participants by the organizing committee.
There is no registration fee.
- Registration: March 1, 2018
- Abstract submission: March 4, 2018
- David Blaschke (Wrocław University, JINR Dubna & MEPhI Moscow)
- Tomasz Bulik (Astronomical Observatory, Warsaw University)
- Nicolas Chamel (Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
- Jarosław Dyks (Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center, Toruń)
- Wojciech Lewandowski (Janusz Gil Institute of Astronomy, University of Zielona Góra)
- Agata Różańska (Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center, Warsaw)
- Bronisław Rudak (Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center, Toruń)
- Agnieszka Słowikowska (Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń)
- Gabriel Wlazłowski (Politechnika Warsaw & Washington University)
- Morgane Fortin
- Leszek Zdunik
- Paweł Haensel
- Brynmor Haskell
- Michał Bejger