This workshop is the kickoff meeting of Working Group 2 of the COST action PHAROS, and aims at identifying and tackling the next challenges in modelling neutron star superfluidity and superconductivity, with a particular emphasis on the transfer of knowledge between laboratory experiments and astrophysical observations, including gravitational wave observations. The meeting is open to all interested scientists, independently of whether they are already active in PHAROS.
The meeting is organized at the Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center of the Polish Academy of Sciences, in Warsaw, Poland.
- Application for financial support: March 15, 2018.
- Registration: March 25, 2018.
- Abstract submission: March 25, 2018.
- Gabriel Wlazłowski (Warsaw University of Technology)
- Constança Providência (Coimbra University)
- Danai Antonopoulou (N. Copernicus Astronomical Center)
- Morgane Fortin (N. Copernicus Astronomical Center)
- Cristobal Espinoza (Universidad de Santiago de Chile)
- Brynmor Haskell
- Danai Antonopoulou
- Morgane Fortin
- Samuel Lander